The soul of the beginning 分類 >

The soul of the beginning

Hinoki Lacquer Coloring

H43.0cm

2013 (Infinity 2015)

加入諮詢清單
作品介紹

The soul a wind tells The soul of the beginning The same wish -cock-
The soul to desire from a far place Messenger of the soul-金魚雲- The same wish -frog-
The soul which continues forever Messenger of the soul-玉菜葉- Messenger of the soul-蛙子雲-
The same wish -lion- The same wish -dog- ゆめを覗くことば

揺らめきの中にあることば こころを覗くことば  

藤本明洋  Akihiro Fujimoto

Birth in Saitama, Japan

After to have been employed for 4 years, he has joined to Meisei University, Japanese Culture Faculty, Life Art Department

Highest Award at " the 2th edition ART MEETS ARCHITECTURE COMPETITION "

Graduated Meisei University and [Excellent Prize] at " Graduation Production Exhibition "

Governor of Saitama Prize " the 54th edition Saitama Art Exhibition "

Executive Special Prize at " the 12th edition Wooden sculpture Folk Art / Oya "

" 2006 Oriental Beauty Art Fair Spring " Akihiro Fujimoto exhibition(Tokyo Bijutsu Club

An Akihiro Fujimoto Sculpture exhibition(Daimaru Kyoto shop

An " art fair Tokyo " Akihiro Fujimoto exhibition(Tokyo international forum

Form of Words -narrative- Akihiro Fujimoto Wooden Sculpture exhibition (Daimaru Tokyo shop

Akihiro Fujimoto Wooden Sculpture exhibition and Panel exhibition at ecute Tachikawa

Joined in " ART TODAY NOUVELLES ALLES " 100th Anniversary of Mitsukoshi Fine Art Club (Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi)

Seibu art fair Akihiro Fujimoto wooden sculptures exhibition(Seibu Ikebukuro head office
) 

Form of Words -invisible- Akihiro Fujimoto Wooden Sculpture exhibition (Sogo Yokohama shop

By fashion brand Pitchoune and collaboration, I produce a wooden sculpture mannequin face

Two exhibition - Akihiro Fujimoto (wooden sculpture) / Hiroshi Yoshida period (Japanese traditional painting )-(Seibu Numazu office) 

"A genealogy Sandai exhibition of the tree" (Takashimaya Tokyo / Osaka / Kyoto / Yokohama / Shinjuku / Nagoya)

Form of Words -flotation- Akihiro Fujimoto Wooden Sculpture exhibition (Seibu Fukui shop)

Form of Words -ambience- Akihiro Fujimoto Wooden Sculpture exhibition (Seibu Fukui shop)

Form of Words -ambience- Akihiro Fujimoto Wooden Sculpture exhibition (The 84th <> Tokyo hall: Grand prince hotel Takanawa)

Concept

I feel like standing whether an uncertain image in oneself is a thing of one by producing the power of material and the motif while putting debt and them together. 

I think that it is conveyed thought through producing a work in the same way as telling through a letter and words ... / the action when I convey one's thought and the work. 

The material assumes a hinoki a main material and paints it with lacquer and colors it.
I produce a work while a person and the motif of the animal can stream down "flower" "tail and fins" "wing" / ..., myself, and putting a motif associating what it can touch together.

In daily life, is apt to become uncertain;, however, think that want to do every feelings that there is piling up in a heart, such feelings that there is surely even to whom in a work by the method that it is possible for to present oneself without there not being it.

藤本 明洋

1973年
埼玉県生まれ

1999年
4年間の会社勤めの後、明星大学日本文化学部生活芸術学科入学

2002年
『第2回 アート・ミーツ・アーキテクチャー コンペティション』最優秀賞
ART MEETS ARCHITECTURE COMPETITIONのサイトはこちら

2003年
明星大学日本文化学部生活芸術学科卒業 『卒業制作展』優秀賞

2004年
『第54
回 埼玉県美術展覧会』埼玉県知事賞

2005年
『第12回 木彫フォークアート・おおや』実行委員会特別賞

2006年
2006東美アートフェア 春』藤本明洋展(東京美術倶楽部)

藤本明洋彫刻展(大丸京都店)

2007年
『アートフェア東京』藤本明洋展(東京国際フォーラム)

ことばのかたち -narrative- 藤本明洋 木彫展(大丸東京店)

2008年
ecute立川に木彫作品を設置
同時に、藤本明洋パネル展(ecute立川)

三越美術部100年記念『ヌーヴェル・エル 美術の今日展』(日本橋三越本店)

2009年
2009西武アートフェア 藤本明洋 木彫展(西武池袋本店)

ことばのかたち -invisible- 藤本明洋 木彫展(そごう横浜店)

2010年
ファッションブランドPitchouneとコラボレーションにて、
木彫マネキンフェイスを制作

ふたり展‐藤本明洋<木彫>・吉田洋紀<日本画>‐(西武沼津店)

2011年
「木の系譜三代展」(高島屋 東京/大阪/京都/横浜/新宿/名古屋)

ことばのかたち -flotation- 藤本明洋 木彫展 (西武福井店)

2012年
ことばのかたち-ambience-藤本明洋木彫展(西武池袋本店)

ことばのかたち-ambience-藤本明洋木彫展(第84回《高輪会》東京会場:グランドプリンスホテル高輪)

コンセプト

素材やモチーフのちからを借り、
そしてそれらを組み合わせながら制作することで、
自分の中のあやふやなイメージが、
ひとつのかたちになっていくような気がします。

自分の思いを伝えるときに、
文字や言葉・・・・時にはその行動を通じて伝えるのと同じように、
作品を制作すること、
そしてその作品を通じて、思いを伝えられたらと思っています。

素材は、桧を主材とし、それに漆を塗り、彩色をしています。
人物や動物のモチーフに、『花』『尾ひれ』『翼』・・・・、
僕自身が伝えたり、届けたりすることを連想するモチーフを